RD1100 Ground Penetrating Radar
The RD1100 portable Ground Penetrating Radar is a highly competitive tool used for easily locating and identifying buried utilities including plastic water pipes.*
The Ground Penetrating Rader is designed for all terrain use and and manufactured from hard-wearing weather proof materials.
*The RD1100 supercedes RD1000+ and the original RD1000 ground penetrating radar.
Screen: 7.25˝ color LCD
Storage: Compact Flash card for recording snapshots and software upgrades
Dimensions: 97 x 110 x 70cm / 38 x 43 x 27in
Weight: 23kg (50lbs)
The RD1100 is a rugged, portable ground pentrating radar ideal for the Utility Industry. Use the drop-down menu above to select the GPR with standard wheel set or GPR with large wheel set for use on rough or uneven terrain.
- Ideal for Utility Surveyors & Technicians
- £500.00 Software Package now included free!
- Rugged design
- Powerful underground mapping
- Unique Locate Mode
- Easy operation
- Digital enhancement
- Integrated odometer
- Selectable depth up to 8 metres
- User upgradable firmware
- Ships in a single container
- Can be set-up in 2 minutes once at site
- Removes need for exploratory excavations
Our friendly team are available to assist with any of your queries.
Just call +44 (0)1603 489260