Rapid Donning Suit
The Solas and MED approved RDS Rapid Donning Suit has been specifically designed for the offshore sectors, made out of Gore-Tex® based upon the ePTFE membrane the suit is breathable yet remains watertight.
Rapid Donning Offshore Suit:
• Material: Gore-Tex®
• Plastic front zipper
• Thigh pockets both sides
• Two chest pockets with zipper and velcro tape. Left pocket is equipped with whistle, lace, buddy-line and small carabine hook.
• Wind hood with splash cover
• Many reflective tapes
• Vertical elastic bands at the both sides of the suit keeps the trouser part up preventing their falling down
• Knee and back reinforcements made of black cordura
• Neck and wrist seals: smooth neoprene
• Includes separate 3mm neoprene hood
• Includes repair patches
• Includes carrying / storage back
• CE certificate
• SOLAS (MED) approval
• S, M, L, XL, XXL
RDS Wind Energy Rapid Donning Suit Features
The Wind Energy RDS suit is fabricated with double seam construction and heat seal taped to be 100% watertight.
3M reflective tape made in accordance with the directive of marine equipment -the suit also has this reflective tape in key places to ensure high visibility in poor conditions.
The suits integral socks can be worn with any professional footwear and Cordura reinforcements are positioned at the knee and back areas.
In addition to the attached hood which protects against wind and rain a seperate 3mm neoprene hood can be used to protect against cold water, 3mm neoprene 5 finger gloves are stowed in sleeve pockets.
Click the Technical Spec tab for full Rapid Donning Suit specification.
Customers also purchased…
Our friendly team are available to assist with any of your queries.
Just call +44 (0)1603 489260