PAPR Powered Air Chemical Suit
Trellchem 2000P EN 14605 (type 3 ”liquid tight”) Powered filtering respiratory protection, fulfils inward leakage requirements of EN 943-1:2002*
Encapsulating splash suit with PAPR fan providing combined chemical and respiratory protection. Ideal for use by decontamination personnel in Fire & Rescue, Law Enforcement & Defence.
Pricing on Request
Use the drop down menu above to select your suit size, the optional PVC boot sizes range from (euro) 41 through to 47. Glove sizes are 9, 10 or 11. Please let us know your boot & glove size in the Delivery Instructions box during check-out.
• Nitrile/chloroprene rubber glove
• Trellchem® Bayonet glove ring system
• Soft and durable material
• Internal neck seal for optimal airflow
• Adjustable waist belt with padding
• Watertight PVC zipper on the back
• 1 mm flexible PVC visor
Our friendly team are available to assist with any of your queries.
Just call +44 (0)1603 489260