Super Free Flow Chemical Suit
The Freeflow Super airline chemical suit provides excellent protection against hazardous chemicals in liquid, vapor, gaseous and solid form. Designed for use with an external air source.
Pricing on Request
The Freeflow Super is a heavy duty version of the Freeflow Light chemical suit. Manufactured from Butyl rubber and a top layer of Viton® rubber coated on polyamide fabric. Equipped with Nitrile rubber safety boots (firemen’s boots) or alternatively sock/bootie in suit material.
• Viton®/butyl rubber glove
• Airline passthrough with Euro coupling
• Air distribution through two diffusers/silencers in the top of the hood
• Working pressure: 3-8 bars
• Warning whistle sounds below 3 bars
• Airflow: min. 220 l/min; max. 475 l/min
Our friendly team are available to assist with any of your queries.
Just call +44 (0)1603 489260