COBRA Rodding Reels
Allpipe offers a wide range of continous rodding reels, or Cobras. Made from stable plastic material, constructed with a glass fibre core and an abrasion resistant sheath, they are durable, easy to use and simple to maintain. The frames are sturdy, strong and used for both the storage of the rod as well as aiding the un-coiling of the rod into the pipe.
- Stable plastic material
- Glass fibre core
- Abrasion resistant sheaf
- Supplied with frame and brass guide tip
- Can be used for attaching sondes with Cable Avoidance Tools
Continuous Rodding Reels - the Cobra rodding system gives a compact and labour saving solution when installing cables in ducts, threading draw ropes through pipes or surveying drains with CCTV cameras.
- Rugged - Robust, zinc plated steel frames
- Reliable - Highest quality, fibreglass rod radially reinforced construction available in a choice of two diameters
- Cost-effective - Faster and more economic than screw together drain rods
- Manufactured from highest quality 9mm or 11mm coated reinforced fibreglass rod
- Fittings are brass tipped with smooth profile aluminium guiding tip
- The frame is manufactured from rugged steel construction and is zinc plated
- Integral fully adjustable brake system fitted as standard
- Maxi frame comes complete with wheels as standard, Midi & Medi frames have wheels as an optional extra
All units are fitted with a brass guide tip for durability. Replacement reels are also available.
Rodding reels can also be used for attaching a sonde (mouse) for pipe tracing with a Cable Avoidance Tool.
Wheels are no longer supplied as standard on Medi frames, please call us if you would like this option with your frame. Wheels are supplied as standard on all Maxi frames.
Click on the Technical Spec tab for further details.
Customers also purchased…
Our friendly team are available to assist with any of your queries.
Just call +44 (0)1603 489260